Dr. jur. [doctorate in law] Andreas Hofner,
Lawyer and Tax Consultant,
is Managing Director of Acconsis Holding AG Steuerberatungsgesellschaft and Shareholding Managing Director of Acconsis GmbH Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft, Acconsis GmbH Steuerberatungsgesellschaft and
Acconsis GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft.
Within the Acconsis Group, Dr. Andreas Hofner is responsible for Directional Area 3 comprising the following areas:
- He is responsible for the following corporate functions:
- Law and hedging
- Risk management
Andreas Hofner focuses on risk analyses and risk prevention measures. His structure-based approached and reliable and on-point assessment of critical factors make him ideally suited for the job. Being responsible for company employees complements these activities perfectly. Communicating clearly and giving concise feedback, while showing an appropriate level of empathy, is a welcome challenge.
- Dr. Andreas Hofner in the Consilia Group
Before his time as a Shareholding Managing Director of all enterprises in the Acconsis Group, Andreas Hofer held the same position and responsibilities at the Consilia Group in Munich.
During their joint time at the helm from 2000 to 2015, Andreas Hofner, Stefan Herzer and Wolfgang Stamnitz aggressively grew Consilia's Munich location: the triumvirate managed to more than triple revenues during this timeframe. They also increased staff by 133%, from 24 to 56 employees, translated into FTEs.
On 1 July 2016, Andreas Hofner, together with his partners Stefan Herzer and Wolfgang Stamnitz, separated Consilia's Munich location from the Consilia Group via a management buy-out. Clients and employees stayed with the spin-off company. The new company remained in the same facilities.
Consilia, a company providing auditing, tax consultancy and legal consultancy services, was launched in Munich in 1961. It was founded by Edgar Herzer, a chartered accountant and tax consultant. Today, the founding father of Consilia is the Chairman of the Acconsis Supervisory Board.
- Personal information about Dr. Andreas Hofner
Volunteer work at charitable institutions takes up some of his free time. Andreas Hofner also enjoys sailing, sometimes together with his two partners. He also delves into culture, especially history, philosophy and music – operas in particular. The renaissance is his favourite historical era, his spiritual home, so to speak. Inevitably, his passion for traveling together with his wife and son continues to bring him to Italy, the birthplace of modern thinking. In Italy, buildings reflect the spirit of the time in a way only found in few other places in the world, according to Andreas Hofner.
- ⦁ Born on 16 March 1965 in Augsburg
- ⦁ Married, 1 son
- Higher education
- Degree in Legal Sciences from LMU Munich; 1985–1990
- Professional development
- Alongside his studies he was part of a strategy team at the former Bayerische Hypotheken- und Wechselbank AG with a focus on the reorientation and reorganisation of the mortgage banking industry (1990–1993, legal internship).
- In addition to his legal internship, he also worked at the law offices of Haarmann Hemmelrath & Partner for 20 hours per week, in the following areas: stock corporation law, LLC law and tax law.
- 1993–1994, independent lawyer in Augsburg
- 1993–1997, doctorate "Der Tatbestand "Einnahmen aus Kapitalvermögen“ im deutschen Einkommensteuerrecht" ("The facts "Income from Capital Gains" in the German Income Tax System") at the Friedrich-Alexander University, Erlangen-Nuremberg; doctoral supervisor: Prof Dr. Georg Crezelius; second marking Prof. Dr. Heinrich List, President of BFH a.D.
- 1994–1999, Bavarian Finance Administration (Bayerische Finanzverwaltung), 3 years as Head of the Audit Department
- As of 1999, Managing Director of Consilia
- As of 2000, shareholder of Consilia
- Main focus of consulting services:
- Ongoing/routine income tax advice
- Succession advice
- Criminal tax proceedings
- Preparation of and assistance with external tax audits
- Appeal procedures
- Corporate law