Dipl.-Kfm. [business graduate], Chartered Accountant, Tax Consultant, Business Mediator (CVM)
is Managing Director of Acconsis Holding AG Steuerberatungsgesellschaft and Shareholding Managing Director of Acconsis GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft and Acconsis GmbH Steuerberatungsgesellschaft as well as shareholder of Acconsis GmbH Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft.
- Within the Acconsis Group, Wolfgang Stamnitz is responsible for Directional Area 1 comprising the following areas:
- Tax and business consultancy
- He is responsible for the following corporate functions:
- Strategy & planning
- Merger & acquisition of law offices
- Marketing including Internet and homepage as well as advertising
Wolfgang Stamnitz specialises in business consultancy services for owner-managed companies, partly because of his own personal and professional experience in the industry. His ability to quickly identify important factors helps him develop fast solutions in complex situations.
- Wolfgang Stamnitz in the Consilia Group
Before his time as a Shareholding Managing Director of all enterprises in the Acconsis Group, Wolfgang Stamnitz held the same position and responsibilities at the Consilia Group in Munich.
During their joint time at the helm from 2000 to 2015, Wolfgang Stamnitz, Stefan Herzer and Dr. Andreas Hofner aggressively grew Consilia's Munich location: the triumvirate managed to more than triple revenues during this timeframe. They also increased staff by 133%, from 24 to 56 employees, translated into FTEs.
On 1 July 2016, Wolfgang Stamnitz, together with his partners Stefan Herzer and Dr. Andreas Hofner, separated Consilia's Munich location from the Consilia Group via a management buy-out. Clients and employees stayed with the spin-off company. The new company remained in the same facilities.
Consilia, a company providing auditing, tax consultancy and legal consultancy services, was launched in Munich in 1961. It was founded by Edgar Herzer, a chartered accountant and tax consultant. Today, the founding father of Consilia is the Chairman of the Acconsis Supervisory Board.
- Personal information about Wolfgang Stamnitz
When he feels the burn in his legs while hiking up steep terrain he feels happiest according to those who know him best. Wolfgang Stamnitz likes to push boundaries and challenge himself, whether he is hiking, running long distances, playing tennis or sailing. Especially if these activities allow him to stretch his limits further than ever before. "Used to be, a while ago...", he says. And off he goes to the next sporting competition. He has also taken a liking to the arts, and certainly would not want to miss his regular visits to the theatre with his wife and friends. Art exhibits help him maintain his spiritual balance. He has been involved with charitable organisations for quite a while now and is also active in his neighbourhood church in Munich in many different ways.
- Born on 9 December 1959 in Munich
- Married, 2 children
- Ludwig-Maximilians University, graduated in 1985
- Employed at Consilia GmbH since 1995
- Appointed as tax consultant in 1989
- Passed accountancy exam in 1991
- As of 1995, Managing Director of Consilia
- As of 1995, shareholder of Consilia
- 1985–1989, Haas Bacher Scheuer Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft GmbH
- 1990–1993, Head of Finance and Accounting at a public company
- 1994–1995, Head of Finance and Accounting at a retailer with more than 30 branch offices
- As of 2003, Member of the Executive Board of IAPA Deutschland AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft
- Professional focus:
- Consulting services for owner-managed companies
- Nonprofit organisations
- Industry sectors
- Mechanical engineering
- Forwarding companies
- Production companies in the area of packaging
- Food and print products
- Real estate
- Retailers with extensive networks of branches
- Nonprofit organisations and service companies