Information on state subsidies & special credit programs
Protection shield for businesses and companies
- What government-subsidised funds are available to cover short-term financing requirements and bridge liquidity bottlenecks?
- What additional special programs are available?
- What is the application procedure for support measures?
of the Wirtschaftsministeriums Bayern (Bavarian Ministry of Economic Affairs)
On September 18, 2020, the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy (BMWi) informed about the prolongation and extension of the bridging assistance by the Federal Government for the months September to December 2020 (Phase 2). In this phase, the access conditions will be lowered and the support will be extended. Depending on the level of fixed costs, companies can receive up to 200,000 euros in funding for the four months with the Bridging Assistance II.
The amount of funding is based on the expected drop in sales in the funding months of September, October, November and December 2020 in relation to the respective reference months in the previous year.
The bridging allowance (2nd phase) reimburses a share of
- 90 percent of eligible fixed costs in the event of sales slump > 70 percent
- 60 percent of eligible fixed costs in the event of a slump in sales ≥ 50 percent and ≤ 70 percent
- 40 percent of eligible fixed costs in case of slump in sales ≥ 30 percent and < 50 percent
in the month of promotion compared to the same month of the previous year.
There will also be a bridging allowance III.
This is valid for the funding months January to June 2021 and is intended to concentrate on the self-employed, as well as the event and cultural industries. An application is not yet possible.
Extraordinary Corona Economic Aid November – Novemberhilfe & Neustarthilfe for solo self-employed
The extraordinary Corona Economic Assistance for the month of November 2020 offers further important support for companies, businesses, self-employed persons, associations and institutions that are particularly affected by the current Corona restrictions. The details and conditions of the Corona Economic Aid November are now fixed.
The application for Corona Economic Assistance November must be submitted by the tax consultant or auditor and is currently not yet possible.
- Who can receive November economic aid?
- How much is the Novemberhilfe?
- How can applications be made?
- Are other services offset against the November Aids?
- Will turnover achieved in November 2020 be offset against the November Aids?
We will be happy to answer all your questions and provide answers to November aids.
Further helpful information on the subject of Corona subsidies and Corona loans can also be found on the website of the IHK München & Oberbayern.
Here you can also read, for example, that currently down payments of 50% of the subsidy amount or a maximum of EUR 10,000 are paid out immediately and that the further examination and payment after application processing will probably be paid out from the beginning of January 2021.
Also the so-called October aid/ Oktoberhilfe (for cities that already had to go into lockdown before 02.11., such as the districts of Berchtesgadener Land (from 20.10.) and Rottal-Inn (27.10.) as well as the cities of Augsburg (30.10.) and Rosenheim (30.10.)) can presumably be submitted by an examining third party from the end of January 2021.
In addition, the page also contains an outlook for Corona Bridging Assistance III for the period from Jan 2021 to June 2021.
Bridging aid Corona (Phase 2)
The basic structure of the bridging subsidy as an industry-open subsidy program for fixed costs will also be retained in the extension. However, there are relevant changes with regard to eligibility for application and the amount of the grant. Instead of the rigid eligibility criterion of a 60% drop in sales in April and May, in future all those companies can apply for bridging aid which either experienced an average drop in sales of 30% in the period April to August or which experienced a drop in sales of at least 50% in two consecutive months within this period.
As far as the amount of support is concerned, the non-system SME cap amounts of 9,000 euros and 15,000 euros will be cancelled without replacement and the support rates will be increased in stages up to 90 %. In addition, the lower limit above which companies can receive funding will be lowered from 40 % to 30 % slump in sales and the flat rate for personnel costs increased from 10 % to 20 %.
With these modifications, the bridging aid will be accessible to a much larger circle of companies and at the same time the amount of funding will be increased.
The aim is to create the conditions as quickly as possible so that applications for Bridging Assistance II can be submitted by mid-October at the latest.
Further information on the questions:
- When can applications be submitted?
- Who is entitled to apply?
- Where can applications be submitted?
- What sales losses must one have suffered in order to be eligible to apply?
- What costs are covered?
- How is the bridging allowance calculated?
- What is the maximum amount of the bridging allowance?
- Where can I find up-to-date information?
as well as:
Bridging aid Corona of the Ministry of Economic Affairs of Bavaria regarding eligible applicants, eligible costs, type of aid and calculation of the amount of aid, maximum aid, duration, supporting documents, aid scheme, cumulation and relation to other programmes, etc.
Further KfW fast loans for small and medium-sized enterprises
The Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy (BMWi) decides to further promote SMEs with a new KfW fast loan. Interesting here is above all the 100% release from liability for the house banks, as well as the term of 10 years.
A disadvantage is the “high” interest rate of 3%.
According to other sources, it should be possible to reschedule the financing at a later date into other low-interest loans from KfW.
All about the newly approved KfW Quick Loan
The most important facts in brief
- for purchases and running costs
- small and large loan amounts – up to 800,000 euros
- up to 10 years time for repayment, 2 years no repayment
- KfW assumes 100 % of the bank risk
To the application: KfW Quick Loan 2020
KfW-Corona-Hilfe – Loans for enterprises
As a company, self-employed person or freelancer, have you got into financial difficulties due to the Corona crisis and need a loan?
To improve your liquidity and cover running costs, you can now obtain a KfW loan. You apply for the loan at your bank or savings bank.
A distinction is made between KfW and Sparkasse:
- KfW fast loan for companies with up to 10 employees or for companies with more than 10 employees
- KfW loan for companies that have been on the market for more than 5 years
- KfW loan for young enterprises that have been on the market for less than 5 years
- KfW Special Programme – Consortium financing from EUR 25 million
- Further support for companies from the federal and state governments
All about the KfW fast loan and the KfW special programmes.
If you want to use a loan guarantee, please contact the guarantee bank of your federal state.
We will be happy to advise and help you with the application for loans.
LfA Development Bank Bavaria
Liquidity support through loans & risk assumption
The LfA helps companies to overcome the corona crisis with loans and risk assumption. A prerequisite for the support of the companies is a fundamentally viable business model and the willingness of the house banks to integrate the LfA support offers into the overall financing.
If you would like to take advantage of financing from the following programmes, please contact your house bank where the LfA loans are applied for and paid out.
- Eligible to apply are commercial enterprises with an annual turnover (consolidated turnover) of up to and including 500 million euros and members of the liberal professions
- financed, investments, the acquisition of inventories and general working capital requirements, including rescheduling of current liabilities
- Maximum loan amount: EUR 10 million per project
- as far as a loan of up to 4 million euros cannot be sufficiently secured by banks, an 80 percent indemnity against liability is possible for companies with group sales of up to and including 500 million euros
- for indemnity against liability , a simplified application and processing procedure applies for all LfA promotional loans with indemnification up to 500,000 euros.
- Eligible to apply are medium-sized commercial enterprises and members of the liberal professions
- Guarantees of the LfA can also be applied for operating resources
- maximum guarantee rate is increased to a uniform 80 percent of the loan amount for working capital, rescue and restructuring guarantees and consolidation loans
- LfA guarantees up to EUR 500,000 the simplified application and processing procedure also applies as for indemnifications up to EUR 500,000
- Guarantees of the LfA will be taken over up to an amount of EUR 5 million. State guarantees are also possible.
- for Handicraft, trade, hotels and restaurants as well as horticultural businesses can take advantage of guarantees from Bürgschaftsbank Bayern GmbH
- Eligible to apply are medium-sized companies in the commercial sector
- Maximum loan amount: 2 million euros
- at the submission of a consolidation concept is generally waived if the house bank confirms a reason for consolidation to the LfA in the application
If you need support or have any other questions about these topics, please contact us. We are happy to assist you with advice.
Immobilien- und Finanzierungsexperte
+ 49 89 547143
or by e-mail
‚ACCONSIS Corona Task Force‘ by e-mail
If you would like to be regularly informed about the latest news of the ‘ACCONSIS Corona Task Force’ by e-mail, please let us know and sign up for our special “Corona” newsletter:
ACCONSIS – Corona Information (Update)
Addition to: Safe through the Corona crisis –
What you as an entrepreneur and freelancer should now pay attention to
After many aid programmes of the Federal Government have been adopted, our update provides you with a summary of the financial aid currently available to companies, the regulations and deadlines that apply to them and how you can make use of them quickly and easily in case of doubt.
In addition, you will find information on insolvency law and an outlook on the situation.
ACCONSIS – Corona Information
Safe through the Corona crisis –
What you as an entrepreneur and freelancer should now pay attention to
This client information provides you with important answers to many questions.