With ACCONSIS for efficient process design!
A frequently observed phenomenon in small and medium sized companies is the insufficient documentation of internal work processes. Also, the management is sometimes not aware of the process steps in detail. The quality of individual process steps therefore often depends on individual persons. This can result in considerable operational risks for the entire company.
Why is process management necessary?
Various reasons can make it necessary to record company processes:
- the search for increased efficiency through a critical examination of business processes
- the need to ensure quality standards through uniform working practices within the workforce
- the need to document internal work processes for external parties
- the desire for a guide for new employees, …
How can we support you in recording your processes?
ACCONSIS supports you with cross-industry experience to first collect the different processes and to display them in a process map in a structured way.
Then, actual processes are systematically analyzed and documented. Responsibilities are defined, interfaces are highlighted, individual process steps are checked for efficiency and, if necessary, security gaps in the process chains are identified. Together we work out optimization possibilities and develop the target processes, which we present in flowcharts.
Within the framework of the systematic examination of processes, we scrutinize the tools and systems available to you and investigate possibilities for increasing efficiency through automation and digitalization.
Ultimately, the processes must be lived by the employees. For this reason, they will be permanently informed and involved in the process during the process recording and optimization. We also offer our expertise for the communication of new processes and thus help to integrate new procedures quickly.
What services does process management consist of?
- Survey of all existing company processes, creation of a process map
- Analysis and presentation of the actual processes
- Evaluation of optimization potentials
- Determination of target processes
- Communication and change management for sustainable implementation
Your ACCONSIS contact person
+49 89 547143
or per E-Mail
“There is nothing as constant as change. An outsider’s view of processes that have ‘always worked’ in the past often brings new insights to light. Come to us. We look forward to working with you to optimise your work processes and to shaping your company’s success in the long term.“