Keep thinking. ACCONSIS is more than a medium-sized consulting company. Because we set the decisive point and always think one step further in order to develop service solutions tailored to the needs of our clients.
Experienced and future-oriented
From our Munich office, we have been serving owner-managed businesses and family enterprises in Germany and abroad for 60 years. Accompanied by our membership in the Allinial Global Association, ACCONSIS’ clients also receive comprehensive support in international tax, legal and business management issues. Freelancers and private individuals are also the focus of our individual tax advice, auditing, legal advice and private solutions.
In the future it is up to us to succeed in implementing our compact, all-encompassing know-how in a contemporary, effective and efficient way for the benefit of our clients. This is the challenge we face within the framework of the ACCONSIS Future Workshop. A small team designs, plans and implements services and a new form of cooperation to make the solutions for our clients more up-to-date, effective and efficient.
Our ACCONSIS family
Our approx. 130 dedicated employees ensure that the multi-faceted clientele is given excellent support and assistance in all asset-specific areas of expertise with competence, empathy and value orientation.
In addition to a broad field of activity with demanding tasks and a wide range of creative freedom, we place great value on short decision-making processes, teamwork and a family-friendly environment. The compatibility of family and career is very important to us and therefore we offer our employees tailor-made working time models that are based on their personal life situation. Our employees thank us for this with an average length of service of more than 10 years. We are very proud of this!
Broad range of tasks
With us, you will have the opportunity to take on a wide range of tasks right from the start and to take responsibility for diverse tasks independently. Your professional as well as personal development will be promoted within the framework of our ACCONSIS Academy.
We encourage the advancement of our employees and support professional exams such as auditor or tax consultant as well as further qualification as accountant, tax specialist, specialist consultant or specialist lawyer. We also support the commencement of part-time studies. Ambitious professionals are offered the opportunity to develop up to management level. With us, you as a person are at the centre of attention, because we as ACCONSIS have the goal of finding personalities who fit in with us. We would be pleased to hear from you by sending us your curriculum vitae. We would also be happy to take the time to talk to you in detail on the phone in advance.
- (Online-)Finanzbuchhalter m|w|d
- Prüfungs- und Steuerassistent m|w|d
- Steuerberater m|w|d
- Steuerfachangestellter / Steuerfachwirt m|w|d
- Steuerreferent für Umsatzsteuer m|w|d
- Steuerspezialist (m/w/d) – Schwerpunkt Krypto-Asset
- Teamassistent/in m|w|d
- Ausbildung Kaufmann m|w|d für Büromanagement 2022
- Werkstudent m|w|d im Bereich Marketing
Your contact person
I look forward to you
Phone 089/547 14 3
or per E-Mail to:
Would you like to become part of our ACCONSIS family?
The working environment of ACCONSIS is characterized above all by flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes, work at eye level, teamwork and family-friendly cooperation. We cultivate a modern cooperative working style based on initiative, personal responsibility and open cooperation. The compatibility of family and career is very important to us. We therefore offer our employees tailormade working time models that are based on their personal life situation. For example, we offer work in flexitime, individual working time models, the possibility of mobile working and release from work. We pay attention to each other, are helpful and value community. Our corporate culture is characterized by a great sense of togetherness, in which respect and appreciation are central. To get to know the needs of our employees better, we regularly conduct anonymous employee surveys. We take a lot of time to analyse the results and implement appropriate measures.
The most common reasons to work at ACCONSIS
- Opportunity to actively participate in the growth of a successful and future-oriented company
- The opportunity to try out new, modern techniques, equipment and methods of work and to get to know new forms of cooperation within the framework of the Acconsis Future Workshop
- Demanding, independent work at a modern workplace with performance-related, above-average remuneration and excellent public transport connections
- Continuous and attractive internal and external further training opportunities within the framework of our Acconsis Academy as well as regular staff appraisals
- Personal esteem in a familiar working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Team events and a lot of fun besides work in a friendly and motivated team of employees who have been with us for more than 10 years on average
- Compatibility of family and career through individual, flexible working time models and the possibility of mobile working
- DATEV Digital Law Firm 2019 – 2022 (DATEV)
- “TOP Tax Office 2017 – 2022” (FOCUS)
- “TOP Employer Medium-sized Companies 2021 – 2022 (FOCUS)
- “Best Tax Consultants 2017 – 2022” (Handelsblatt)
- “Best Tax Auditors 2020 – 2022” (Handelsblatt)
- “Germany’s Best Auditors 2018/19, 2020/21 & 2022/23” (Manager Magazin)
- “Best Tax Consultants & Tax Auditors 2020-2021” (brand eins)
- “Excellent employer 2021 & 2022” (LSWB)
That’s who we are.
Come and join our team, we are looking forward to you!
At ACCONSIS, you and your needs are the focus of attention.
With us you benefit from the following advantages:
- In the audit area: Less travel activity
- New Work – in our future workshop
- Possibility of reducing overtime
- Flexitime – core working time on Friday until 13:00
- Mobile work
- Individual core working time
- Coverage of childcare costs
- 50 Euro non-cash withdrawal via deferred compensation
- Reimbursement of travel expenses between home and work
- Personal and professional development (Acconsis Academy)
- Employee and development discussions
- Support with professional examinations and further qualification
- Very good transport connections
- Modern, bright offices with modern equipment
- IT equipment for mobile work
- Joint (sports) activities and events
- Free employee parking spaces (underground car park)
- Free coffee, tea, water and fruit
- Company doctor
- Employee discounts
- 30 days recreational holiday with a 5-day week
Internal training and e-learning
Standstill or stagnation have never been alternatives for us. That is why we invest in the further training and systematic development of our employees. The ACCONSIS Academy, designed by us, regularly offers our employees tailormade internal training by internal instructors, external technical and program specialists as well as e-learning offers directly on site at ACCONSIS. Our training program includes specialist seminars on changes in laws and regulations as well as program training and courses to strengthen personal and social skills. The learning content is tailored directly to the needs and level of knowledge of the respective employees and to current ACCONSIS or client-specific features.
Trainee @ ACCONSIS
General Equal Treatment Act (AGG)
What does a tax clerk do?
In the various specialist areas, you will provide support in the preparation of annual financial statements, tax returns and payroll accounting, as well as processing financial accounting. In the course of your training you will learn to work independently on these tasks. In your daily work, you will be in contact with clients, tax offices as well as health and social insurance agencies.
Why should you become a tax clerk?
As an assistant tax consultant, you will have a secure job with regulated working hours and a wide range of career prospects, as taxes and finances play an important role in many different areas. In addition, as an assistant tax consultant you have great career development opportunities:
For example, further training to become a tax specialist, accountant or even the tax consultant exam.
What type of person do I have to be to become a tax assistant?
In school, math was your favourite subject, you are not afraid of dealing with numbers and you keep a cool head even when dealing with extensive expense accounts. Complex percentage calculations, which you need to calculate tax rates, will not give you any sleepless nights.
Working under time pressure is no challenge for you due to your structured and self-organized approach.
You take your duties seriously and your working methods are characterised by diligence. You master your tasks with the greatest concentration to correctness. Your precise way of working helps you to correctly classify and understand complex issues within the framework of paragraphs and legal texts.
Should I become an assistant tax consultant? – Yes, if …
- you like to help people to find their way through the tax jungle
- careful, precise work distinguishes you and is fun for you
- you like to deal with numbers and laws and complex circumstances do not scare you off
How does the training as an assistant tax consultant work?
The dual training to become a tax clerk (m/f/d) usually lasts three years and takes place in parallel at the training company and at vocational school. You will attend vocational school on fixed days of the week. The first two years of training belong together in terms of content and teach the majority of the training content. Here you will learn the most important basics of economics, taxation and accounting.
In the third year of training, these contents are deepened due to their complexity. At the end of the second year of training, the trainees take part in an intermediate examination. This is a prerequisite for the final examination at the end of the third year of training.
What do I earn as an assistant tax consultant during training?
We base the remuneration of our trainees on the recommendation of the Munich Chamber of Tax Consultants. You will find this on:
What do you already know about taxes?
Under the following link you can find out whether you are fit for training as a tax assistant. This is not about specialist knowledge, which you will acquire during your training, but about your sense of numbers and your ability to concentrate and communicate. The test is offered under “More than you think” (an initiative of the Federal Chamber of Tax Consultants).
Your tasks at a glance
- Support and advice to clients
- Handling the accounting of clients
- Preparation and preparation of annual financial statements
- Preparation of wage and salary statements
- Processing tax returns and checking tax assessments
How do I apply correctly?
When applying, please make sure that your documents, i.e. cover letter, CV and certificates, are complete. Send your application to Ms. Christine Nassl and send it preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take our time to review your application. Therefore, the review of your documents will take some time. As soon as we have made a decision, we will contact you. Until then we ask you for a little patience. In case of a positive feedback, we will invite you to a trial day on site. This will not only give us the opportunity to get to know you personally, but you will also be able to convince us of yourself personally and get a first impression of the training as a tax clerk at ACCONSIS. We look forward to getting to know you! You can find more information about the job description of a tax assistant and the vocational training under