Advantages and disadvantages of a sensible real estate investment
In times of low interest rates, real estate becomes more and more interesting as a capital investment. Real estate buyers receive support from us, which they have to pay attention to when buying a house or an apartment as a crisis-proof capital investment or as a retirement provision.
Through our specialized real estate team consisting of tax advisors, lawyers, financial experts and accountants, we can offer you a comprehensive consulting package from one source and the “lighting” of the property from all angles. Together with you we will examine the.
On which topics can we support you?
How do I find the “right” property?
Based on the individual goals and wishes, we advise on the choice of the optimal location, the selection and the type and size of the property (residential property, commercial property, holdings, nursing apartments, real estate funds, etc.).
We offer a marketplace for our clients – from clients for clients.
With our internal database platform, we can provide support in buying and selling. Our offer is extended by selected cooperations and partners in this field.
Your ACCONSIS contact person
Leitung Immobilien- und Finanzberatung
+ 49 89 547143
or per E-Mail
“Low supply and high demand leads to high prices.”
1.85 million inhabitants are expected to live in Munich in 2040. More than 20,000 new housing units would have to be built each year to meet the housing needs. Despite increasing construction activity, only about 11,000 residential units can currently be created. More than 9,000 residential units are missing. Despite already high real estate prices, the shortage of living space is contributing to the fact that the situation will not ease in the near future. Real estate prices in the Greater Munich area will probably remain at a high level. Not least supported by the ECB’s continuing zero-interest policy.
How do we support you further?
Here we analyse the history of the property, the location and layout of the land, environmental factors, and above all the residential area. The achievable rent and thus the earning power and yield of the property depend on these factors.
Together with our network partners, such as architects, we also provide support with viewing appointments, clarification of construction defects, document check during purchase (declaration of division, minutes of owners’ meetings, NK accounting and energy certificate, current rental agreement, extract from the land register, building description, etc.)
Together with you, we examine various scenarios for feasibility and coordinate them with the bank. In particular, questions regarding the interest rate, fixed-interest period, redemption rate, etc. are used to determine the most favourable equity ratio.
We help with the financial plan, profitability calculations and planning, rental factor and rental yield, liquidity calculations and planning, forecast calculations and best-case/worst-case scenarios, tax considerations and value development.
We accompany you in the acquisition of real estate and the associated financing, and examine the possibilities and limits of real estate financing within the framework of your overall financial and asset situation.
Preparation, examination and comparison of different terms and annuities. On request, we also accompany your bank discussions and financing negotiations.
We check the draft purchase agreement for you, eliminate and optimise pitfalls and prepare your notary appointment.
We pay special attention to the purchase price breakdown (division of land and buildings), as well as to land transfer tax and property tax.
There is a lot of potential for tax optimisation of depreciation (AfA).
We help with energy-efficient advice for refurbishment and support you in determining which tax-privileged refurbishment measures are suitable for you.
- Rental management
- Preparation of templates and conclusion of rental contracts
- Taking over ongoing bookkeeping and tax management of the leased properties with the support of the property management
- Preparation of tax returns (Annex V) including optimisation of deductible expenses
- Tax optimisation for maintenance/renovation measures
- Monitoring of rent indexation, rent index, rent increase
- Adjustment of rental contracts and interest
- Optimization of follow-up financing, prolongation
- Financing and loan controlling
- Tax-optimized sale and monitoring of allowances and time limits
- Advice on all legal issues: rental contract, property management, authorities (monument protection), legal disputes with craftsmen etc.
Internal family restructuring
We can advise you on tax-optimised real estate transfers within the family circle with regard to the following points, but also on the desire to sell real estate (valuation, recommendation of experts).
- Planning the transfer of property to subsequent generations and drawing up wills or corresponding provisions in partnership agreements
- Living transfer of real estate (donation) subject to usufructuary rights and conditions for the financial provision of the donors
- Valuation of real estate for inheritance tax and gift tax purposes and determination of the potential tax burden
- Preparation of the gift tax and inheritance tax return
- Use of new depreciation potential/ liquid funds released: advice on new alternative investments, retirement provisions, withdrawal plans with/without consumption of assets