The spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) poses challenges and raises many questions for us all. ACCONSIS has therefore reacted immediately and formed the ‘ACCONSIS Corona Task Force‘ to help and support you.
Stay regularly informed by our task force – subscribe to the Corona Newsletter
On request, the Task Force Team will keep you regularly informed on topics such as
- What is the flexibility of the short-time working allowance?
- How can short-time work be arranged?
Tax liquidity aid for companies
- What improvements have been made with regard to deferral of tax payments, reduction of advance payments, change in enforcement?
- What possibilities are there for optimizing liquidity?
Billion-dollar protection shield for businesses and companies
- What state-subsidised funds are available to cover short-term financing requirements and bridging liquidity shortages?
- What additional special programs are available?
- What is the application procedure for support measures?
Obligation to file for insolvency
Protection against dismissal rental agreements
Information on state wage reimbursement according to the infection protection law
Dealing with suspected cases / infected persons in the own company
Creation of an internal pandemic plan
Communication in difficult times
- What needs to be considered when it comes to corporate communications in a crisis?
Our team consists of experts from the
- Tax consultancy
- Business consulting
- Lawyers (especially for labour law and tax law)
- Financial consulting
and supports you in overcoming this economic crisis.
Our experts analyse your current economic situation and evaluate any business management and liquidity problems. Together we discuss the operational weaknesses and work out possible solutions with you. Our bank expert helps with the application for development loans and supports you in bank talks.
‚ACCONSIS Corona Task Force‘ by e-mail
If you would like to be regularly informed about the latest news of the ‘ACCONSIS Corona Task Force’ by e-mail, please let us know and sign up for our special “Corona” newsletter:
Register for the Corona Newsletter
If you need support with financial bridging assistance and risk relief or have any other questions on these topics, please contact us. We will be happy to advise you.
+49 89 547143
or by e-mail
To our service ACCONSIS Corona Task Force